We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. During the initial examination we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment.
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- The pros and cons of treatment or no treatment at all.
- What treatment procedures can be used to correct the problem?
- Do any primary or permanent teeth need to be removed?
- We will discuss risks to treatment specific to your case.
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Financials & Insurance
It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality orthodontic treatment. We thoroughly explain your financial options in order to best accommodate your needs. All costs are set prior to the start of treatment. Following an initial downpayment the treatment fees are then spread over the course of active treatment. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Pre-authorized Debit for these monthly payments.
In keeping with the guidelines of the Canadian Association of Orthodontists ,we do not directly bill insurance policies or third parties on a patient’s behalf. Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits and will assist in completing all the preparatory paperwork, along with providing clear and concise guidance, for you to submit to your insurance provider.